Terms and conditions
The Eumundi Dairy is a family-run working farm, so please be aware that people are sometimes required to move around the property to carry out maintenance and tend to the cattle. We always keep this to an absolute minimum when guests are on site.
If you have not hired both houses, we ask that you be mindful of other guests that may be holidaying at the same time. Please keep the houses separate to maintain privacy. You are free to move around the rest of the property at your leisure.
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means The Eumundi Dairy, 33 Grasstree Rd, Eumundi and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
Booking the Property constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
PROPERTY RULES AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- There is a permanent tenant on site whose comfort and privacy needs to be considered at all times.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion).
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay on the Property overnight. Please advise of any planned day visitors, including vehicle registration details, to management prior to their arrival. This includes suppliers such as hair and make up artists, photographers etc. if you are preparing for your wedding. Visitors that are not staying on the property overnight must vacate the premises by 6pm.
- You are not permitted to enter any bodies of water within the property. We hold no responsibility if this is ignored.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please be conscious of wildlife and farm animals (including dogs) on site, particularly when driving on the property. The 10km/hr speed limit must be adhered to at all times in the driveway.
- Limited onsite parking is available at the property and no parking is permitted on the grass - please ensure that all vehicles remain on the driveway/road surface at all times.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. All noise must be ceased by 10pm. No amplified music is allowed on the Property at any time.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. Departure and key return procedures will be emailed to you one week prior to your arrival.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $50.
- Smoking is not permitted.
CHECK IN/ OUT
Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedures will be emailed to you one week prior to your arrival.
Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of booking. We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard or direct deposit into our bank account. Please email us at email@example.com if you require an invoice. A booking confirmation email will be sent when payment has been processed.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. An administration charge of $20 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
Variations or cancellations made before 30 days prior to your booking date will receive a full refund minus the administration charge.
Variations or cancellations made between 30 days and 7 days prior to your booking date will receive a 50% refund minus the administration charge.
Variations or cancellations made within 7 days of your booking date will not be refunded.
We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights or 3 nights depending on the season. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. fire, storm, damage, etc.) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative options for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
LINEN AND TOWELS
We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Beach towels are not included.
Pets are not allowed on the Property. The Property’s tenant has two friendly dogs that may stop by for a visit. Please advise us prior to your arrival if there are any issues with this.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
If you would like a copy of our Complaints Management Policy & Procedure please email us at email@example.com
In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.